1.- Legal Information.
In compliance with Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society, it is declared that: www.rentbull.es (hereinafter, the WEBSITE) is a domain registered by Rent Experiencias de Conducción, SL (hereinafter, REC) , with CIF B-10941482 and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 33469, Folio 141, Sheet M-602461, entry 1, with registered office at C/Luis I 11 28031 Madrid (Spain). You can contact us at our registered office, by phone +34 91 413 56 12 or by email at the address email@example.com.
2.- Nature of the services.
Access to the WEBSITE is free. However, the contracting of the products or services that are offered through the WEBSITE may be subject to economic consideration. The minimum age will be 24 years and 4 card. Failure to meet these requirements may result in additional costs or the cancellation of the rental (in this case, the part paid would not be refundable).
3.- Responsibility of the USER.
The use of the WEBSITE and the information contained therein by the USER to carry out activities contrary to the Law, morality or public order and, in general, use not in accordance with the conditions established by ONE is prohibited. WAY.
The USER will be responsible for the opinions, contents and, in general, all the activities carried out, without being able to hold REC responsible for the damages or losses that may arise from said activities beyond their control and without it having effective knowledge of the themselves.
If the USER finds information on the WEBSITE that could violate their right or that of third parties, they may contact REC through the means provided above. REC in these cases will try to treat the information with the greatest diligence and in accordance with the existing legislation on the matter will remove the content that violates these rights.
4.- Responsibility of REC.
REC will do its utmost to ensure that the information and content hosted on the WEBSITE does not contain errors. However, it cannot be held responsible for them in accessing the WEBSITE or in its contents beyond its control.
REC may temporarily suspend, and without the need for prior notice, the accessibility of the WEBSITE for reasons of carrying out maintenance, repair, update or improvement operations.
REC is not responsible for:
- the unavailability, maintenance and operation of the website or its services or contents; the lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the WEBSITE or its services or contents to satisfy needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users;
- the existence of viruses in the contents;
- any use of the contents by users, and especially illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to these general conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order;
- the illegality, lack of quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available or advertised on the WEBSITE; the breach by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the WEBSITE.
5.- Unwanted electronic shipments (SPAM)
REC does not allow the use of unwanted electronic mailings, also known as SPAM, or any fraud or abuse on our WEBSITE. REC reserves the right to inform the competent authorities of any use of the website that is contrary to what is established in current legislation and in this document.
6.- Intellectual and Industrial Property.
All the contents of the WEBSITE (including, without limitation, databases, images, drawings, graphics, text files, audio, video and software) are the property of REC and are protected by national and international intellectual property regulations and industrial, all rights reserved.
The domain name, trademarks, labels, distinctive signs or logos that appear on the WEBSITE are the property of REC.
All texts, graphic drawings, videos or audio media that may be found at this time or in the future on this website are the property of REC and may not be subject to further modification, copying, alteration, total or partial reproduction, adaptation or translation by the USER or third parties without the express authorization of REC.
The unauthorized use of the information contained in this WEBSITE, as well as the infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, REC may license some content under other modalities different from what is stated. In these cases, it will be expressly indicated in the content itself.
REC allows the establishment of hyperlinks from a third-party website, to any of the pages of the REC WEBSITE subject to compliance with the following conditions:
- The hyperlinks found on the WEBSITE have been previously agreed upon with the owners of the linked web pages. REC will not be responsible for the misuse or activities contrary to law, morality or public order carried out by users on said linked pages.
- Any hyperlink will be made to the main page of the WEBSITE.
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services contained in the EEC WEBSITE is not permitted.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be included on the pages of the REC WEBSITE and its services.
- REC is not responsible for the content that is accessed by virtue of the aforementioned links, nor for the modifications that are carried out in them, nor for the use that is made of them, nor for their technical availability.
8.- Validity of the conditions of use.
REC reserves the right to modify the conditions of use and access of the WEBSITE. These conditions are indefinite.
10.- Nullity and ineffectiveness of the clauses.
If any clause included in these conditions is declared totally or partially null or ineffective, such nullity will affect only said provision or the part of it that is null or ineffective, the conditions remaining in all other respects.
11.- Applicable legislation and jurisdiction.
The provision of the service of this WEBSITE and these conditions of use are governed by Spanish Law. Any litigious issue that concerns the services provided through this WEBSITE will be resolved through the courts and tribunals of Madrid capital.
©2022 Rent Driving Experiences, SL All rights reserved and registered. Total or partial reproduction is prohibited.
12.- Change and cancellation policy.
Reservations have to be paid 100% three days before the service.
In case of cancellation prior to 15 days, there will be no cancellation fees.
In case of cancellation before 3 days, the expenses will be 30%.
In case of cancellation within 3 days of the date of the service, the expenses will be 100%.
In case of no-show or cancellation of the reservation during the use and enjoyment of it, the loss will be 100%.
This cancellation policy does not apply to offers, promotions or budgets that have their own conditions of use.