1.- Legal Information.
In compliance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services, it is declared that: www.rentbull.es (hereinafter, the WEBSITE) is a domain registered by One Way Rental Car, SL (hereinafter, ONE WAY ), with CIF B-87284048 and registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry, Volume 33469, Folio 141, Page M-602461, entry 1, with registered office at C / Corazón de María, 7 28002 Madrid (Spain). You can contact us at our registered office, by phone +34 91 413 56 12 or by email at the address email@example.com.
2.- Nature of the services.
Access to the WEBSITE is free. However, the contracting of the products or services offered through the WEBSITE may be subject to financial consideration.
3.- Responsibility of the USER.
The use of the WEBSITE and the information contained therein by the USER to carry out activities contrary to the Law, morality or public order and, in general, use not in accordance with the conditions established by ONE is prohibited. WAY.
The USER will be responsible for the opinions, contents and, in general, all the activities carried out, without ONE WAY being liable for any damages that may arise from said activities beyond its control and without it having effective knowledge of the same.
If the USER finds information on the WEBSITE that could violate his or her right or that of third parties, he / she may contact ONE WAY through the means provided above. ONE WAY in these cases will try to treat the information with the greatest diligence and in accordance with the existing legislation on the matter, it will remove the contents that violate these rights.
4.- Responsibility of ONE WAY.
ONE WAY will use the greatest diligence so that the information and content hosted on the WEBSITE do not contain errors. However, it cannot be held responsible for them when accessing the WEBSITE or its contents beyond its control.
ONE WAY may temporarily suspend, and without prior notice, the accessibility of the WEBSITE for reasons of carrying out maintenance, repair, updating or improvement operations.
ONE WAY is not responsible for:
- the unavailability, maintenance and operation of the website or its services or contents; the lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the WEBSITE or its services or contents to satisfy needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users;
- the existence of viruses in the contents;
- any use of the contents by users, and especially illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to these general conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order;
- the illegality, lack of quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available or advertised on the WEBSITE; the breach by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the WEBSITE.
5.- Unwanted electronic shipments (SPAM)
ONE WAY does not allow the use of unwanted electronic submissions, also known as SPAM, or any fraud or abuse on our WEBSITE. ONE WAY reserves the right to inform the competent authorities of any use of the website that is contrary to the provisions of current legislation and in this document.
6.- Intellectual and Industrial Property.
All the contents of the WEBSITE (including, without limitation, databases, images, drawings, graphics, text files, audio, video and software) are the property of ONE WAY and are protected by national and international intellectual property regulations. and industrial, all rights reserved.
The domain name, trademarks, labels, distinctive signs or logos that appear on the WEBSITE are the property of ONE WAY.
All texts, graphic drawings, videos or audio media that may be found at this time or in the future on this website are the property of ONE WAY and may not be subject to further modification, copying, alteration, total or partial reproduction , adaptation or translation by the USER or third parties without the express authorization of ONE WAY.
The unauthorized use of the information contained in this WEBSITE, as well as the infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, ONE WAY may license some content under other modalities different from the above. In these cases, it will be expressly indicated in the content itself.
ONE WAY allows the establishment of hyperlinks from a third party website, to any of the pages of the ONE WAY WEBSITE after compliance with the following conditions:
- The hyperlinks found on the WEBSITE have been previously agreed with the owners of the linked web pages. ONE WAY will not be responsible for the misuse or activities contrary to law, morality or public order carried out by users on said linked pages.
- Any hyperlink will be made to the main page of the WEBSITE.
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services contained in the ONE WAY WEBSITE is not allowed.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be included on the pages of the ONE WAY WEBSITE and its services.
- ONE WAY is not responsible for the content accessed by virtue of the aforementioned links, nor for the modifications carried out in them, nor for the use made of them, nor for their technical availability.
8.- Validity of the conditions of use.
ONE WAY reserves the right to modify the conditions of use and access of the WEBSITE. These conditions are indefinite.
10.- Nullity and ineffectiveness of the clauses.
If any clause included in these conditions is declared totally or partially null or ineffective, such nullity will affect only said provision or the part of it that is null or ineffective, the conditions remaining in all other respects.
11.- Applicable legislation and jurisdiction.
The provision of the service of this WEBSITE and these conditions of use are governed by Spanish Law. Any litigious issue that concerns the services provided through this WEBSITE will be resolved through the courts and tribunals of Madrid capital.
© 2016 ONE WAY RENTAL CAR, SL All rights reserved and registered. Total or partial reproduction is prohibited.
12.- Change and cancellation policy.
For rentals that do not require transfer of the vehicle, the change / cancellation will be allowed up to 72 hours (3 days) before the start of the rental.
For rentals that require transfer of the vehicle, the change / cancellation will be allowed up to 120 hours (5 days) before the start of the rental.
In case of change / cancellation after these deadlines, 100% of the amount paid will be lost.
This cancellation policy does not apply to offers or promotions that have their own conditions of use.